Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beauty of your Face

With dark dark-brown hair framing your face, your eyes stare into mine and I am captivated. Bound in the depths of your beauty. I memorize the way your cheekbones arch around the lower frame of your eyes. I have memorized the length of your eyes lashes, and the way they crul up to your brow when you smile. I have become accustom to wrinkle which cascade down your forhead when you are angry, and I have taken a mental picture of your dimples caving into your cheeks as they pull your beard tightly across the cleft of your chin.

The beauty of your face encourages me as each new smile touches my heart in a new way. Never before could a face of such beauty stop me in my tracks until you. No other face was worth remembering. No othe name shall stream from my lips on the wings of love. For it's you which has made me a new woman.

No comments: